The Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest we can make. In the Mediterranean recipes, we find many benefits, since the most remarkable thing about the diet is that it knows how to perfectly combine a large number of healthy foods and that provide great properties.
It stands out for its high content of foods rich in omega 3 and 6 acids, vitamins, minerals or the consumption of extra virgin olive oil.
Mediterranean recipes are perfect both for taking care of you and for losing weight and losing weight and this food model is one of the best in the world, so it is essential that we know it perfectly.
Benefits of the Mediterranean diet
Mediterranean food or the Mediterranean diet is based on making recipes from many healthy foods. Those with a high content of healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
Mediterranean recipes are perfect for reducing blood cholesterol levels, ideal for preventing cardiovascular diseases,
This diet is mostly carried out in countries that are bathed in the Mediterranean: Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Greece or Malta. Mediterranean recipes varied, rich, balanced, tasty, healthy and healthy.
- One of the fundamental ingredients is olive oil.
- Seasonal foods should be consumed, especially fruits and vegetables.
- The carbohydrates should be consumed through rice, pasta, and bread. The ideal is to always choose the integral options to improve the intestinal flora.
- Ideally, take at least 5 pieces of fruit and vegetables a day.
- Do not forget dairy products, to be skimmed and low in fat and low in salt. Such as yogurts, fresh cheese, and tender.
- You can consume up to 4 chicken eggs a week.
- Portions of white, blue or white meat fish. Since red meat should not be consumed as often.
- Do not overdo the fats of animal origin.
- The mineral water is the best drink you can take. Do not stop drinking two liters a day. Although this amount will depend on your physical activity and age.
- Avoid excessive use of salt or sugar. Opt for quality herbs and spices.
- Always supplement your balanced diet with physical exercise.
Next, we tell you 3 Mediterranean recipes that you can make without complications at home so that you have certain ideas when it comes to taking care of yourself.
These dishes are simple and typical of Mediterranean cuisine, which in addition to being rich and delicious will help you lose weight.
Nice or tuna marinated in curry
If you are on a diet, you may be tired of the monotony, if you want to get out of it, we will tell you a simple and delicious recipe.
Marina with some spices of curry, sesame, and lemon the bonito. These flavors will make the fish acquire a different touch. Then pass it through the iron until you get the cooking point you like.
Seafood and fish skewers
Fish is one of the bases of this diet. They are low in calories, high in protein and also in omega 3 acids. You can make skewers of fish and seafood seasoned with spices, lemon and garlic, and parsley.
Accompany it with vegetables or a fresh salad to increase the supply of vitamins and minerals.
Salmon with papillote
The salmon is one of the most consumed foods in the Mediterranean diet, a food rich in omega 3 acids, quality protein and super necessary nutrients for the body.
Salmon is a very easy food to make and rich to eat. It can be eaten grilled, baked or even raw. Sushi has left a lot of marks and we also love it as an option.
The salmon with papillote is simple to make, accompany it with some asparagus or a fresh cucumber salad.
Try to make these rich fish recipes, delicious options to make in your day by day. You will lose weight and also, you will be taking care of your body.