5 simple skin care tips for summer
Taking care of your skin and enjoy all the joys of summer and achievements. Summer means many people leave, during which much time is spent on the beaches, active sport, enjoyed the pleasures of swimming pool or working in the garden. All this affects the skin condition.
Remember that in order to keep the skin more attractive it is to be monitored, responding to changes and proper maintenance. Below are five simple tips.
1. Drink plenty of water. Our skin needs to maintain a certain level of moisture, which helps protect against damage to the air conditioner. Thus, it is recommended to drink at least 2.5 liters of water per day, which is the average rate, which has consumed man.
2. Healthy lifestyle and the wearing of gloves are inseparable from the beautiful skin! Most people are able to reduce alcohol, sugary foods and fatty snacks consumption. Advised to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. Another very important aspect is the proper rest. Good sleep is essential for a healthy body.
3. Avoid direct sunlight. Summer is the ideal time to take care of your body bronzer. A little sun is healthy body, but too long to stay still do damage! Be smart and avoid exposure to sunlight especially from early morning until afternoon. At that time the sun’s rays are most dangerous. Be sure to choose the proper protection from the sun: Wear a wide brimmed hat and cream with protection from ultraviolet rays.
4. Take and swim every day. Whether your skin is normal, oily or sensitive to daily bathing is required and appropriate skin care product selection. Do not forget after a well-moistened skin.
5. Spa treatments are a great way to pamper your skin and as well as myself. If this treatment is too expensive you can do it at home.