Benefits of sea water for health
Summer arrives and the beaches are crowded with people eager to enjoy the sun and water, to reap the benefits of seawater to health.
Why the benefits of seawater?
Sea water has a composition similar to the one with the blood plasma and is rich in trace elements, iodine, potassium, manganese and zinc., That fresh water does not possess. These trace elements are very effective in treating some diseases.
Our skin absorbs these marine elements, through osmosis, when we come into contact with sea water using all its properties.
Do not forget that seawater has antibiotic and have a great therapeutic effect.
Some of the benefits of seawater
- Because of its density gives us muscle relaxation.
- Improved breathing capacity.
- Aids in the elimination of toxins.
- Improves blood circulation due to pressure.
- Because of its high sodium content is of great help in muscle recovery.
- When we are in the water are lighter, so the effort of our heart is reduced.
- Relieves rheumatic and muscular pains.
- Especially given the baths in the sea if we suffer from psoriasis.
- Its high content of magnesium is very effective in helping to relieve anxiety.
- It revitalizes the tissues.
- Balance and delays aging of the skin.
Water, air and sand
Not just swimming in the sea water we provide benefits, the sea breeze and walking through the sand also helps our bodies stay well.
The air at the seashore is very special conditions, it is loaded with negative ions generated by ocean waves.
This breeze laden with negative ions has a relaxing effect and antidepressant.
And one of the best gifts we can do to our tired feet is a walk through the sand, get a nice massage session and activate the circulation in our legs.
We can also drink
The seawater not only help us from the outside, we can also drink it.
There are clinics called sailors, who launched the French Quinton, in which different treatments carried out with great success in most cases, based on sea water.
Seawater contains all necessary trace elements and may for that reason is so effective in the treatment of many diseases.
Back to Benefits of sea water for health