Care for your hair tips
When hair is healthy you have more shine, strength and docility. The hair ends are the first to be damaged but it is easy to keep them healthy.
If you pay attention to the tips of the hair stay healthy. These are the reasons why you tend to go:
- dry hair. Generally the hair ends are split because the hair is dry when exposed to other factors as explained below can not stand the stress and the tips are opened or drying and can develop split ends.
- Type of hair. Among the finer the hair may be more fragile and damaged more rapidly.
- Age. After a certain age the hair begins to get thinner and therefore most easily be
- Use of chemical treatments. Such as color, perms and more. These treatments can damage the hair cuticle.
- Heat. If using heat tools such as iron, hair dryer and other hair without precautions can dry and damaged.
- Lack of nutrients. This is not common but if there is a deficiency of some nutrients the hair becomes weak.
- Length of hair. The longer hair is more easily because the ends are damaged scalp oils do not reach the ends.
Recommendations for hair care tips
Here are some recommendations:
- If the ends are battered ideally cut them so that the hair look more healthy and start taking care of new tips. The tips require frequent cuts even when healthy.
- If you have to expose your hair to heat or chemical treatments do you need to wear masks and conditioning to reduce the use of heat or become less frequent treatments. Evita make various chemical treatments such as color and permanent.
- It is important to have a healthy diet that provides vitamins and minerals. Read feed and hair
- biotin-rich foods are important for the hair, skin and nails. These include: soybeans, oats, corn, rice and others. You can take supplements of biotin if the hair is weak or falls.
- If you use the dryer or iron often tests products to protect it from heat.
- Avoid the sun and pool water if possible. If you go to the pool used as rinse cap or leave this.
- There are a lot of home treatments for hair that can help you maintain healthy tips like avocado and natural oils.
- There are products to repair split ends, if not totally damaged they can be successful but it is preferable to cutting.
- If your hair is very dry you can use a conditioner that are left on the hair
- Avoid washing your hair more than necessary and only shampoo once apply yourself.
Back to Care for your hair tips