Feel Fresh Deodorant Bar
- 1 oz of coconut oil
- 1&½ oz of beeswax
- ½ oz of cocoa butter
- 4 drops of cypress essential oil
- 10 drops of rosewood essential oil
- 4 drops of spanish sage essential oil
- 4 drops of coriander essential oil
Melt the beeswax and cocoa butter together, stirring lightly. When completely melted remove from the heat and add the coconut oil, stirring it in until its also melted. Then allow the mixture to cool slightly, but still be warm enough to pour into your deodorant container. Just before pouring add the essential oils and mix one last time and then pour.
Refresh Liquid Deodorant
- 1x 16 oz bottle witch hazel
- 2 teaspoons of lavender essential oil
- 1&½ teaspoons of rosemary essential oil
- 1 teaspoons of tea tree essential oil
- ½ teaspoon of patchouli essential oil
Add all of the oils to bottle of witch hazel, replace the cap and shake well. Apply with a cotton pad by wiping under the armpits after bathing and as a refresher needed during the day.
- 4.5 oz of beeswax
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of cocoa butter
- 1 Tablespoon of thyme
- 1 Tablespoon of rosemary
- ½ Tablespoon of tea tree oil
- 1 Tablespoon of lavender oil
- 1 Tablespoon of castor oil
- ½ cup of sifted baking soda
Put the coconut oil, cocoa butter, thyme and rosemary in the top of double boiler and simmer it until the herb scent is in oils. Now add the beeswax to the mixture and then when its melted add the tea tree oil, lavender oil, castor oil and baking soda and mix thoroughly. Allow the mix to cool slightly and then pour into deodorant containers.
- 1 oz of wheat germ oil
- 1 oz ounce of beeswax
- 1 oz ounce of cocoa butter
- 1 Tablespoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of patchouli oil
Put the wheat germ oil, cocoa butter and beeswax together in the top of a double boiler and heat gently, stirring lightly. Once all ingredients are melted add the baking soda and mix it through the mixture thoroughly, being sure to remove any lumps. Then remove the mixture from the heat source and add the patchouli. Stir it in and let the mixture cool slightly and then pour into your desired deodorant container, leave it to set and then its ready for use.
Back to Deodorant