Hair care after birth
Hair care after birth. The changes that occur during and after pregnancy make your hair flaking, more brittle and fall off more easily. Hence the importance of caring. Then as hair care after pregnancy.
Caring for hair after delivery
1. Foods that help strengthen hair:
- To strengthen the hair and to stop his fall, should follow a diet rich in protein (animal foods and vegetables) and in minerals, especially zinc and calcium (milk), copper (meat), the magnesium and selenium (cereals), iron (red meat) and iodine (in fish).
- Also useful are the vitamins, including B3 or Niacin (in vegetables and eggs) and B5 and B6 (whole grains, soybeans, cabbage and parsley).
- In the same way is very useful to take some brewer’s yeast tablets. These tablets, which contain the vitamins necessary for this purpose, will contribute to enriching the breast milk.
- You should wash your hair, day in and day out. Always use proper shampoo for your hair type (dry, brittle, normal, oily, etc.); it is best in its composition elements are enriching. Similarly, you must distribute the shampoo gently massage the scalp, making circles with your fingertips so that it acts in depth. Subsequently, it is elementary hair rinsed thoroughly to remove any detergent residue. You have to start with warm water and finish with cold water, thus, provide more shine to hair. To finish, apply a conditioner, although there are shampoos on the market already contain it.
- For dry, you press it with a towel, without rubbing, because when wet hair is very fragile. For tumble, you keep it at half power (warm air) and 20 inches away.
- The permanent weakens the hair, as hair straightening and certain types of hairstyles. It is best to wait a bit and do not wear ponytails, braids or tight hairstyles.
3. What are cosmetics?
- After delivery, it is helpful to use hair products to prevent and curb the hair loss, for example, a suitable shampoo for your hair type, conditioner, intensive treatment, sprays and gels containing substances rich.
Back to Hair care after birth