Virtually all people have ever suffered in their life acne or the appearance of a pimple or a pimple. It is very common to wake up one morning and find on our chin or in front of small granite.
If you want to avoid acne, pay attention to our advice. They are hygiene guidelines and a daily cleaning routine for you to keep in mind. If you keep in mind our recommendations, you will make sure that you do not get so many pimples.
Acne appears when the sebaceous glands get all the impurities and dead cells of the surface of the skin and do not manage to expel them through the pores because they have become clogged, so a pimple with pus is generated with that slight infection.
Guidelines to avoid acne
One of the keys is constant hygiene both on the hands and on the face. Take note and keep in mind the tips to improve the quality of your skin and do not suffer from pimples and pimples.
- Do not touch the dirty hands with the granites. This could increase sebum production and if you squeeze the granite, it could create a wound and a subsequent mark on your face.
- It is highly recommended to wash your face once in the morning and again before going to bed so that at night the pores are well cleaned and cannot be clogged.
- To wash your face use your hands, avoid the use of brushes or sponges, as they accumulate bacteria without us noticing. Also, you should not rub your face tightly because you might irritate her.
- Use warm water and soap for facial cleansing, which is gentle and preferably indicated for anti-acne treatment.
- Avoid eating fatty or very spicy foods. As for food, you have to do without highly sugary foods, dairy or fried foods.
- Increase the consumption of vegetables and fruits.
- The water helps cleanse the body both inside and out, therefore, consume as much water as you can during the day.
- If you have many pimples do not use makeup to cover them, you should always leave clean skin.
- Avoid all products made from oils and fats. These increase the sebum on the skin and the appearance of acne.
- Do not touch your face, many people have the tendency to touch without realizing it, if we touch our forehead or chin a lot, it will make us have more pimples.
- If you tend to touch your face a lot, wash your hands whenever you can to ensure that your hands are clean.
- If you use prescription glasses or wearing long the sunglasses, make sure you clean to prevent grease or sebum clogging the area of the nose and eye area.
- If you have acne on your back, chest or other parts of your body, do not wear tight clothes or synthetic clothing. The ideal is cotton and they are loose so that the skin can breathe naturally.
- Wash the scarves, scarves or panties continuously so that the bacteria do not accumulate in them and are in the winter time in contact with your skin.
- Make up every night with quality products so that the skin is clean before going to bed, apply tonics or creams to moisturize the skin, but provided they are anti-acne so you can treat the skin effectively.
- It is important that if you have long hair is clean because in the hair accumulates a lot of dirt and also fat that comes in contact with our skin.
- Protect the skin so that pollution and environmental pollution does not dirty your pores.
- Avoid est r is and anxiety, because they can also affect granites.
- The vitamin D of the sun is very beneficial, so you can take the sun a little while a day and so fresh air can also rest the skin.
- Performs physical exercise to maintain active blood circulation and can easily eliminate toxins.
As you have seen, there are many guidelines that we can perform to prevent acne, however, we recommend dermatologist so you can determine the solution and diagnosis in the most serious cases.