How to get rid of stretch marks?
Tired of stretch marks and look for solutions to make them disappear?
Before going further in this article, we must acknowledge once and for all that stretch marks are final: you can not remove stretch marks altogether, we can only hide or reduce the appearance.
But here’s the good news: rather than leaving them even diminish, resulting in long-term good results, there are techniques to promote their reduction: it’s better than nothing!
- You can use the almond oil and coconut massage parties involved: the vitamin E they contain will be very useful to reduce stretch marks.
- An egg a day! Spread egg white stretch marks on a time and let dry, then rinse with cold water.
The question that comes up most often is “how to get rid of stretch marks once and for all”? The answer to this question varies depending on the causes of stretch marks and stage of development.
Some studies have shown that regular scrubs and use a loofah or brush the gold of the shower can help prevent stretch marks. The reason is that the exfoliation and rubbing stimulate blood circulation and help maintain the elasticity of the skin.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, you keep and the elasticity of your skin.
- Products based on extracts from plants such as ivy, mimosa the Alchemilla vulgaris or the thistle is effective in partially removing stretch marks.
- Watch your weight: taking or sudden loss of weight favors the appearance of stretch marks because the skin is in great demand in a short time.
- Massages are also quite effective on stretch marks: Use olive oil, flaxseed oil or cod liver oil.
- Tone your body to prevent loosening of the skin: Exercise regularly.
- Apply cocoa butter on the scars.
As you can see, the treatment of stretch marks is a matter of prevention, although treatment is still marked areas more beneficial than doing nothing at all. The results also depend on the skin type of person. So follow these tips for better prevention.