How to keep your chest beautifully
The mammary gland consists of 15-20 lobules of glandular, connective tissue, skeleton, and adipose tissue. During puberty in girls under the action of hormones is a growth and development of the breast lobules. This process ends at approximately 20 years’, when the breast gets its final shape and size.
The mammary gland is modified throughout the cycle, nabuhaya before menstruation and decreasing thereafter. This occurs under the influence of hormones.
Deformation of the chest during a woman’s life is the cause of any skin laxity, or insufficiently strong support breast pectoral muscle. After breast – this is especially iron, on the location and the elasticity of which depends on its shape.
Our “beautiful” are located on a bed – a thin fat layer, with the wrong body position – gnarled back and shoulders, the static position (sitting in front of the monitor) just pectoral muscles weaken. So the first thing to do – is to attend to the general state of muscles, “pull back”, do posture.
But most of all breast changes during pregnancy. During this period, the breast preparing for lactation. After her termination gland lobules are reduced and returned to its original state. In rare cases, they become somewhat less pre-natal size. With regard to muscle tissue, it is during pregnancy under the influence of big breasts and even the weight of a number of factors is reduced and weakened.
And, as a rule, the greater was the chest, the more it droops, as well as for its maintenance requires more elastic and strong muscles. To minimize losses, must constantly be on the breast. Especially during pregnancy and during lactation.
Breast reconstruction can do and after the cessation of feeding. First, the intensity of the load can be increased, and secondly, the child became great, and the classes you can leave it at any assistant.
Feed should be properly
There is an opinion that most in the appearance of the affected breast-feeding. There are some commercial clinics offer pregnancy care immediately after birth to make a hormone vaccine, which prevents lactation and allows you to save “maiden” chest.
According to experts, this vaccine is, firstly, is harmful to health, and secondly, do not give the expected result, because the breast is beginning to change even during pregnancy. Itself, lactation has on his chest dostatachno slight effect, and when properly handled with their own breasts, you can easily reduce the risk of injury to the breast. To do this:
* Choose the right bra. Hand over your preference models on the broad straps, strictly relevant to your size. In the last trimester and during lactation is desirable to wear a bra around the clock. At night, wear loose model.
* It is advisable to give up manual pumping. Himself a child during feeding is not harmful to the chest and does not injure the mammary gland. Hand-pumping woman severely stretches the muscles. Therefore, use for pumping Breast pumps.
* Follow the basic rules of hygiene and avoid zastoev milk.
* Maintain approximately the same amount of milk in both breasts. To do so, attach the child alternately to one side, then to the other breast, and at the next feeding of the first to propose that breasts are not where you stopped to feed in the previous time.
* Before the largest – the night break, try to empty both breasts that one of them “pererastyanulas.
When it was over
Sometimes after the cessation of lactation for quite some time because of ongoing chest allocation. As a rule, they themselves disappear in three to four months. But there are times when they last about a year. It is connected with the hormonal and endocrine disorders in the body. So first of all pay attention to the color selections. Brown or greenish discharge suggest the development of mastitis.
Abnormal, black or completely transparent can be a sign intraduct tumor. But dairy or beige selection – natural. But even if the normal allocation continues more than a year after the completion of lactation, it is desirable to turn to mammologist.
Once you have finished feeding, it seems that the breast someone had blown up like a balloon. It sharply reduced in size, sometimes one becomes much smaller than the other. This change is due to the fact that one breast was more milk.
Whatever the saying, without surgical intervention to return the old type and size of the breast is unreal. But using a special charger can be made more elastic chest. In addition, a very useful contrast shower and sauna, if she allowed a doctor. The mobile lifestyle, massage and swimming are always welcome.
During pregnancy and even after the cessation of feeding may appear streamers (up to, they just were not visible). And the lighter the skin, so they are “brighter”. According to cosmetologists, within nine months after giving birth can be eliminated almost all the visible effects of pregnancy, including stretch marks.
Suffice it twice a day to give yourself at least 10 minutes: Taking a shower, alternate hot and cold water, preferably to direct the stream directly to the damaged areas. Good effect have shower gels with seaweed. Pound his chest in a circular motion, a special massage brush (not hard). Apply to the field braces moisturizer.
If desired, you can buy a special cream against stretch marks. Just carefully read the instructions. All creams are divided into two categories. The first truly eliminate stretch marks. And the latter does not remove them, but only brightens.
And remember, creams impact only on fresh skin defects. If after nine months of stretching still not gone, contact the beauty salon. There, using a laser not only removed stretch marks, but much deeper scars.
Of course, it is desirable to begin to do exercises to maintain the chest muscles, long before the pregnancy. When the daily performance of these exercises will help to achieve visible results in 5 weeks.
* Exercise 1. Starting position: standing on his knees, leaning his arms on the low stress (eg, the edge of the sofa), keep your hands shoulder width apart. Bend your elbows and touch the breast platform. Then straighten your elbows. Try not to bend at the waist, and keep the body upright. Exercise repeat 8-10 times.
* Exercise 2. (For this exercise will require the ball and, preferably, a partner.) Starting position: Stand up straight, feet shoulder width apart. Hold the ball with two hands at chest level. Throw the ball partner, or on the wall, bending and straightening his elbows, but not raising them above the level of the chest.
* Exercise 3. Starting position: lying down, face down, with emphasis on the outstretched arms, with knees bent and feet lifted up. Arrange the hands slightly wider through the shoulders.
Performing push-ups, try to divert your elbows to the sides and lower body as low as possible. Retained in the lowest point for 5-10 seconds, and then straightens. Try to keep your back straight, do not bend at the waist. Repeat this exercise 8-10 times.
Watch your breathing. During the exercises try to breathe calmly. It only breathe through your nose and exhale through the mouth. Perform each exercise slowly. Then the load on different muscle groups will increase significantly.
If after charging you feel pain in the muscles, then most likely you simply have not calculated their strength. So the next time reduce the number of repetitions of each exercise and increases the load gradually.
If you are breastfeeding, then do the exercises better immediately after feeding until the breasts are not filled with milk. After charging necessarily take a warm shower. Virtually all of these exercises can be done during pregnancy and after delivery, but before you start, consult your doctor.