How to Treat Chapped Lips and Irritated
Annoyances of winter and its temperature drops but also in summer when we tend to become dehydrated, chapped lips are a common problem encountered by both men and women. In addition to being painful, chapped lips are not very aesthetic and quickly become uncomfortable when we are in society. How to treat your lips chapped? Here are some tips.
Natural remedies against chapped lips:
- Water is one of the key elements of the treatment of chapped lips: drink good amount allows for better hydration for both your skin and your lips.
- The application of a layer of petroleum jelly or lip balm: This guarantees you a shiny, silky and nourished skin. You can apply throughout the day, but the ideal remains before going to bed.
- Soak raised petals in whole milk a few hours and then made into a paste that you put on your lips.
- This helps to heal chapped skin while reviving the beautiful color of your lips.
- The cream has proven its qualities in the treatment of chapped skin. It also helps get rid of dry areas of the skin and keep lips soft.
- Cucumber: sliced and applied to the lips and for care of eye contour.
- Poor eating habits are often the main cause of irritated, chapped lips. Increase your intake of foods rich in vitamin A such as carrots, green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, whole grains and why not some dietary supplements.
- A home remedy is a little honey mixed with a teaspoon of glycerin, to apply before bed. You can replace the honey with rose petals.
- We do more show the virtues of Aloe Vera in the treatment of many skin conditions, it is the same for cracking. Aloe Vera is found most often in gel form.
- A balm lip balm (yes it exists) or moisturizers are very effective: they guarantee a perfect hydration of the skin that is sensitive skin of the lips.
- Carefully select voting lipstick: Some products are only partially compatible with certain types of skin, which can cause peeling.
- And of course: Do not moisten your lips with your saliva, it dims their luster and dries.