Learn how to strengthen nails
Why our nails become weak and brittle? What makes that break easily and do not let them grow back again? Is there a solution to overcome these problems and get your nails strong nails, smooth and polished?
If you are a women who does this kind of questions often, let me tell you some guidelines that if you follow them, can be helpful have you ever wondered what could be the reasons behind the weakness of your nails. Is simply the result of neglect to take proper care for them?
The exposure of nails to chemicals, hostile environment, lack of hydration and unhealthy diet are among the many factors that weaken the nails. But, however, with a series of natural tips, you can retrieve your nails long, smooth, healthy and prevent breakage. Take a look at these tips:
Ways to strengthen your nails naturally
- The strength of the nails is largely determined by the type of diet you follow. Although heredity plays a good role, a healthy diet rich in vitamins and minerals, which undoubtedly will take you far ahead in achieving pink nails strong and healthy. Include foods rich in protein, calcium, vitamins A, C and E and vitamin supplements with B vitamins, zinc, iodine and iron. These nutrients can be found in meat, fruits and vegetables.
- Keep nails soaked with excess water coverage is important for the health of your nails. To avoid breakage of getting weak and often prevents exposure of the nails to scrub, water, laundry and long, hot baths. You keep them as dry as possible, if you play around the house, do not worry, you can use a glove and protect them.
- Wet your nails with vitamin E every night to keep them shiny and smooth. Just break a vitamin E capsule and apply a good layer of oil on the nails before going to bed. Give them a massage until the oil is absorbed by the nails.
- Your nails are not to remove the staple pins, stickers and other items. These tasks are best performed with tools such as scissors, pliers or toothpicks.
- Always keep the nails trimmed short form, square with slightly rounded tips. Cut your nails when they are soft, usually after a shower or bath.
- Dry your hands and feet after immersion in water. After washing the dishes or taking a shower, dry your hands for at least two minutes. Also, after showering or swimming, dry your feet. Leaving wet fingernails increases the chance of fungal infection.
- Mix equal amounts of argan oil and lemon juice in small bowl. Whisk and dip your fingers into this mixture for about 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Avoid using soap to wash your hands. Repeat this procedure once a week to have long and strong nails.
- Beat two egg yolks in small bowl and stir in ¼ cup of milk and a spoonful of honey. Dip your nails in this mixture for about 10 to 15 minutes. Wash your hands with cold running water and dry.
- Combine one tablespoon of wheat germ oil with two teaspoon each of salt and castor oil. Mix well and transfer to a clean and tight. Massage small amounts of this mixture on the nails regularly. Your nails weak soon become strong.
- Dilute a tablespoon of sea salt in a pint of warm water. Dip your fingers in the bathroom and keep about 20 minutes. Remove the fingers, dry them and clean them. Then position yourself a moisturizer. Repeat every day for 10 days and continues once a month.
- Mix a tablespoon of lemon juice with several pinches of salt. Mix and apply to nails with a brush. Leave for 15-20 minutes and always keep your hands clean.