Manicures Watercolor Floral Style
You propose it anew here with all the steps to achieve this look delicate, ideal for a picnic on the grass or on a romantic day.
What you need:
- 4 small brushes
- 1 plate as a palette
- nail polish remover or acetone
- 1 white enamel
- 3 enamel of your favorite colors that go well together
2. Spread the polish on your nails white and let dry completely.
3. Grab a brush and use it to dilute the first drop of nail polish with nail polish remover. Add several drops of nail polish remover, until the enamel will not have an aspect diluted in style watercolor.
4. Now creates abstract flowers on each nail using the brush gently, without worry about being precise.
5. Use the other brush to dilute the other drops of nail polish and proceed coloring your nails with different flower shapes. Be careful not to use the same brush for different colors!
6. Continue to create abstract flowers, overlapping them to others already made.
7. Now take a drop of white enamel and diluiscila with nail polish remover, as you did with the other colored enamels.
8. Apply on all nails a tiny white dot in the center of each flower. If you dilute it enough white enamel, this will spread throughout the flower naturally. Otherwise, further dilute the white enamel.
9. Let it dry thoroughly and apply top coat or nail polish fixer.