Massage is a natural way of relaxation or stimulation for the mind, body and spirit: it helps restore the physical and mental balance and helps restore inner harmony.
Massage has many positive effects:
on the structure and body posture:
- it relieves back pain
- It makes muscles more flexible and elastic
- it improves joint mobility
- it promotes a greater range of motion
on the functioning of any organization:
- it soothes and calms
- it relieves pain
- It improves sleep
- It improves blood circulation and lymph flow, resulting in better oxygenation and toxin elimination
- it improves skin health.
on the sensory and psychomotor
- it increases the awareness of his coprs
- it awakens the senses of touch and sharpens the perceptions
- it promotes a greater flow of energy
the psychological and emotional:
- it increases the awareness of emotions
- it increases self-esteem and personal value
- it contributes to the openness and resistance to stress.
Back to Massage Wellness