Prevent allergy in children
Whether and how allergies can be prevented discussed thoroughly among allergy specialists. The following advice can be offered under a public health perspective:
- Do not smoke during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not smoke indoors.
- Breastfeed your baby if you can. Breastfeeding has many good effects, including the transfer of important antibodies to your baby that will help it to better cope with infections.
- Have good ventilation indoors.
Self-care allergy in children
If you know that your child is allergic, there is little you can do at home to prevent your child has allergies.
- In pollen allergy, you may want to follow closely the pollen reports. To close windows, avoid airing clothing outdoors and use preventive medicine when pollenhalterna are high are some ways to prevent an allergic reaction.
- For fur allergy, it is important to review the environment at home and think about that carefully clean clothes and other things that have been in contact with fur. The problem with pre-school buddies and schoolmates pet remains, but by telling the child’s sensitivity to the staff at the preschool and school, maybe you can find solutions.
- Food allergies should be managed in close cooperation with doctors and dieticians. This is to ensure that the right food is removed and the diet is well balanced.
- If your child is allergic contact dermatitis by clothing or jewelry should not be used. The hypersensitivity to preservatives and fragrances, there are specific allergy hygiene and cleaning products to buy, including the pharmacy.
Back to Prevent allergy in children