Reasons are not losing weight
Perhaps you’re long on a diet and do not see results, or you’re not losing weight as you expected, or every time you lose weight regain it quickly. This can happen for several factors, some directly related to our bodies and in such cases the recommendation is to visit the doctor, others related to our behavior.
When we go down that prevents weight is directly related to our habits must take some measures and review our practices to discover which ones hurt us.
If you are thinking of starting a diet to lose weight, I will discuss below a number of factors that may be making it the hard way.
- Do not give power to foods. All in your mind, food can not force you to eat them, you have the ability to say no to meals that add unnecessary calories.
- Good food vs. bad food. No meals are “good or bad” food is just food; the key is learning to balance the amount of food consumed. The food can be salty, sweet, low fat, high protein; you eat everything, as you know to find the ideal balance.
- You can not diet forever. Once you lose weight, you should not follow a diet; you should learn to eat well. Otherwise, if you go long with your diet you can regain weight.
- You will not lose weight without exercise. Losing weight without exercise is almost impossible; once you stop the diet is essential to continue doing some physical activity.
- Not all fats are bad. There are healthy fats such as nuts and seeds contain healthy oils is good eating. However, Tran’s fats found in fast food if you should avoid.
- Do not drink calories. Many “sports fruit juice” to refuel contain lots of sugar in these cases is better to eat the fruits ingested. Best to keep your body hydrated is to drink water.
Back to Reasons are not losing weight