The so-called spring fatigue is affecting more people. All of them presented clear signs of fatigue during this season.
One in ten people suffers to a greater or lesser extent spring asthenia. This disease, which comes with the arrival of the warmest day, is characterized by a lack of energy for deep fatigue, fatigue, bishannata, and normal activity circulation. Spring fatigue is caused by a decrease in plasma beta-endorphins; substances that regulate the welfare system discomfort that by altering a sense of decay and exhaustion.
There are two types of spring asthenia: physical origin that is often manifested through bodily fatigue and weakness and nervous origin that is characterized by the person shows a particular fatigue when performing the mental activity.
Symptoms of fatigue spring
- Inexplicable sadness.
- Lack of appetite.
- Some loss of memory.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Low vitality.
- Lack of sexual interest.
- A headache and malaise.
- Muscle weakness to make any effort.
Guidelines to tackle spring asthenia
- Sleeping all the time.
- Practice relaxation exercises.
- Follow a diet based on energy foods: dates, nuts, bananas, beans, pasta, chocolate.
Dietary supplements for spring asthenia
- Royal Jelly: acts as a stimulant, tonic and euphoric, so it is very effective in states of fatigue, mental and physical fatigue.
- Pollen: balancing properties, invigorating and energetic.
- Brewers Yeast: Contains vitamins of group B.
- Trace elements: such as copper, phosphorous, iron and manganese helpful in states of fatigue and asthenia.
Phytotherapy for the spring asthenia
- Guarana (Guarana) is a plant of the Amazon forest, whose fruit is rich in calcium, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium has antidepressant properties and physical and mental stimulant.
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng): it increases vitality, enhances mental activity and physical fitness.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale): This plant pungent smell is the pleasant and stimulating power that produces vitality and wellbeing.
- Eleutherococcus (Eleutherococcus senticosus) is a plant of Siberian origin of the ginseng family, has a stimulating effect, enhances memory and appetite and prepares the body to better resist the effort.
- Maca (Lepidium peruvianum) is a tuber grown in the Peruvian Andes. For its high content of iron, phosphorus, calcium and carbohydrates is an excellent invigorating and restorative recommended in cases of physical and mental exhaustion.
In all cases, we recommend checking with your doctor, therapist or other qualified health providers. The information in this article is for information only.