The Madonna diet and routine
Madonna is the result of macrobiotic diet. Macrobiotics word comes from Greek and means “long life”. In this system, are considered to eat alkaline food, acidic food and feed.
Our food should be balanced. The normal diet tends to be very acidic because the consumption of meat, alcohol and sugar increase the acidity in the body.
The macrobiotic diet has its origins in the eastern mostly Buddhist beliefs. Madonna follows a modified diet macrobiotic diet is not original which is extremely rigid, according to many nutritionists is not healthy.
- Almost vegetarian. Some macrobiotic not eat meat but do eat fish, but others are vegetarian macrobiotic diet can consume eggs, milk and occasionally meat if desired.
- It is low in fat and high in fiber
- Soya. In this diet you consume a lot of soy as tofu, soy milk and soy beans themselves.
- Natural. Do not let almost nothing processed or artificial.
- ENTER. Unprocessed whole grains or refined.
- Fresco. Macrobiotic diets in many vegetables are consumed to maintain balance and this is what makes Madonna.
Example of a macrobiotic menu. Madonna uses the following:
Breakfast: macrobiotic vegetable broth (such as miso soup with seaweed and fermented soy) and a natural fresh juice (unsweetened)
Lunch and dinner: vegetables with tofu or beans or lentils
The diet lets you eat seeds and nuts and limits saturated fats.