Tips for a perfect skin
All skin types require the necessary care to always look radiant, no matter how old you are, you can always look better. You only need to invest a little time, and yes, sometimes money, but above all you need to invest eager to look forever young, healthy, clean and clear above all beautiful.
Daily cleansing is essential, not only for your health but also for your image. If you notice signs of any abnormalities such as acne, irritation or suspected melanoma cancer or anything else, consult a dermatologist.
Follow these tips for a super skin:
- It is important cleanse your skin before sleep, because during the day is exposed to dust, germs, makeup and impurities or contamination. If not clean, you can not breathe and then problems arise such as clogged pores, which can even become infected or provoke acne.
- Tone your face, so that there are numerous special lotions, according to your skin type. These lotions are applied by dipping a cotton ball with you to pass them gently over your face, but without rubbing it can favor the appearance of fine lines.
- Moisturizes, this is going to achieve with regular use of creams, are available for use day or night, anti-aging, cold creams, and so on.
- Exfoliation is to remove dead skin cells to give way to young cells. There are many to exfoliate, but not recommended to apply them daily, but 2 to 3 times a week at most.
- Protect yourself from the sun, use sunscreens, in order to prevent damage to your skin that can cause premature aging.
- For each of these procedures are different lotions and creams, brands and costs. Just look for ones that suit your skin type.
Back to Tips for a perfect skin