Tips for beautiful looking skin during the summer
Here is a system of skin care to show off incredible during summer and to help you achieve beautiful skin that you’ve always dreamed of. Follow the instructions carefully and enjoy the wonderful results.
Step 1: Peel
A gentle exfoliation of the skin is one of the most important and therefore the first step to beautiful skin. The skin hydration, nutrition, cinnamon and other important components of the skin beautiful seem useless without proper exfoliation. This is the exfoliation of the skin which provides the opening of the pores of the skin, the absorption of nutrients and skin softening.
It is better to have two types of exfoliating regime if it is summer skin care: the first is smooth containing small particles set for everyday use, while the second should contain larger particles in order to use only once or twice a week for more care.
There is really no need to buy scrub with larger particles, as can be done easily at home.
* If your skin is dry, mix olive oil and coffee grounds or sea salt are very helpful.
* Mix the sugar and heavy cream and gently rub the mixture obtained in the skin. Massage your skin until the sugar melts.
* And if your skin is very sensitive you should be very careful with all these procedures scrubs.
Without proper hydration to our skin, no doubt, suffering in any season, but in summer the problem becomes even hotter. Therefore, it is very important to find a suitable wetting solution that perfectly suits your skin type.
To get the best moisturizer should be guided by your skin type and your lifestyle. For example, if you would like to have a shower three times a day is necessary to remember that in addition to the freshness of your skin you risk getting too dry.
Moreover daily use shower gel may lead to extreme dryness of the skin. Therefore one should choose shower gels containing natural oils and do not neglect the use of skin moisturizers after showering, such as body lotions.
When it comes to summer and a skin care regimen, it is better to opt for solutions following skin care:
* Moisturizers often contain SPF that is so useful during the hot summer time. Opt for SPF index not less than 15.
* The use of thermal water is absolutely essential in the schedule of summer heat. You have an obvious advantage: it hydrates and nourishes thermal water without rubbing on the skin.
3: skin elasticity
The elasticity of the skin is an integral component of the beautiful skin that can easily be achieved with adequate resources to the skin and regular physical activity.
Opt for remedies skin care, stimulating collagen production. It would make your skin firmer.
Uses various remedies for cellulite creams with modeling. The first group is ready to get rid of extra kilos, while the latter would help to lift your skin.
Massage is one of the best remedies for cellulite. A massage, along with special massage oil improves blood circulation and can do wonders.