To lose fat diet is the mainstay
Both are private individuals, as deals with two very interesting aspects related to fat loss: one specifies what the best exercise is for this and the other reveals a well-publicized myth. Years and years we talk about techniques and fat loss myths, however, we should all understand that the cornerstone for achieving this is always the diet.
When losing weight exercise is important, of course, but its function is neither more nor less than to supplement the diet. If we exercise and do not regulate our food, our goals are going to be strongly diminished.
The adaptation of the diet should always be individual. That would be best: an individualized diet determined by a nutrition expert. However there are some specifications and general tips that can serve as guide lines:
- Reduce the presence of fatty foods. It is recommended for semi-skim dairy products (or skim), fish, simple dishes with eggs and lean meats like pork loin and pork tenderloin or veal, steak, leg of lamb, poultry without skin and rabbit. It is also advisable to reduce high-fat sauces such as those made with egg or cream, mayonnaise, including semi-hard cheeses and cured. Just as fried and baked goods and pastries.
- Check the presence of foods high in simple carbohydrates and not abuse them. That is, those known popularly as foods rich in sugars. For example, we must control and reduce sugar, honey, jam, juices and sugary drinks in general, treats, etc…
- Increase consumption of foods rich in fiber such as vegetables, legumes, fruits and whole grains.
- It may be helpful to break up the food in several doses a day to avoid snacking, and that thus the stomach is the feeling that is never empty.
- Avoid foods high in calories and a negligible contribution of nutrients. For example: snacks, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages…
- Try cooking techniques usually do not add excess fat to food. This is good to use cooking in the oven, grilled, water, sauteed with very little oil or stews made with vegetables and fish or lean meats and limited amounts of oil.
And remember, the base is always diet. As much or more abdominal saunas do attend, if not control what they eat the effort will go.
Back to To lose fat diet is the mainstay